Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Petting Zoo 2009

For the girls' birthday party we had a petting zoo and over 20 very excited and very loud little girls (there were a couple of little boys, too, but they were severely outnumbered.) It was so much fun, and it made Scott and I realize even more how much we want to have our own little farm. We had a calf, several dwarf goats, many rabbits and chickens, a couple ducks, a pot bellied pig, a sheep, and a llama with an anxiety disorder (sounds like a Disney movie, huh?). Seriously, this llama gets anxiety when it is around people for too long and it will start drooling. He lasted about 30 minutes, it was pretty funny.




















2 comments:

Chelsea said...

awwww. i want a farm! how fun!! those little bunnies are the cutest. [seriously, though, a 5-acre mini-farm is at the end of our 10 year plan.]

Kevin Gadd said...

My first thought, "Oh my gosh, she is so fun! What a great birthday."
My second thought, "She must be completely crazy!" What an undertaking.
When I saw the picture of the cow walking down the street I thought of your neighbor who tattled about the chickens. That'll show 'em. If we can't have chickens we'll just bring in a whole petting zoo.
You rock!
Merry Christmas!
This is Molly by the way, I'm signed in under kevin's account