Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Happy 7th Birthday Heidi!

Heidi's birthday is exactly one week after Macey's birthday, and the day before mine!  The best birthday presents I ever received were in 2001 and 2003 :).  It is definitely a busy (and expensive!) time of year at our house, but I love sharing it with these sweet girls.

Heidi's birth day was very different from my other kids who were all born by emergency C-section.  She was born only 2 days before her due date, and I got to experience the whole water breaking, rush to the hospital, and labor thing.  She was born with a full head of thick, black hair, and the nurses all fought with each other to be the one to wash that hair.  That day was so special to me, as she was my only baby that I actually got to see being born.  We love Heidi so much, sometimes my heart just aches with how much I love her.  She has a very special purpose on this earth, part of which is to teach Scott and me some very important lessons about love and life.  Happy Birthday sweet Heidi-Bug!

Here is Heidi throughout the years...























1 comments:

andermom said...

She's an angel. Loved seeing all the pictures. What a special little girl! You're such a good mommy!!!