Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Emerge Esthetics


After much soul searching and consideration, I have decided to start my own skin care business- Emerge Esthetics! The last week has been a whirlwind- finding a location , getting equipment and product, setting up a business with the state, setting up accounts, etc. But I got it done, I signed my lease yesterday, and I have my first client tomorrow morning! Oh my gosh! I am actually booked for this week already. I decided to do this because it is what will work best for my family, and I knew that I eventually wanted to have my own business, so I decided to take the plunge and just do it now. My studio is in Gilbert, so it's close to home and pretty central for my current clients. In addition to permanent cosmetics I will be offering customized facials, microdermabrasion, epidermal leveling, waxing, PCA peels, lash/brow tinting, and professional Image and Rhonda Allison treatments. I am so excited, this is exactly what I had imagined for myself. My website is being built, and once it is done I will put the info on here. So everyone who would like to have some treatments done, give me a call at 480-628-4314!

5 comments:

Angie Giannotti said...

How exciting Shelley...that's awesome. I know I flaked about coming when you were in school but I will come see you soon!! Good luck to you!

Chelsea said...

very cool! man, now i really wish i lived in az. :)

Skaggs Family said...

OOO, sounds fun.. good luck! Just wanted to let you guys know we are on here now! AND- i laughed so hard at the MACEYisms and HEIDIisms! i cant wait til Preston starts talking ;)

Arjun and Indira said...

You are just amazing! Congrats on your new adventure! Wish I lived close enough to be a client. I need some stuff done...LOL
Damiane'

Anonymous said...

Way to Cool. But you are the One of them all. You never posted your finished living room pictures. I want to see what it complete look is.