Monday, June 15, 2009

San Diego

Macey, Heidi and I had a great weekend in San Diego. It was so fun to take a little road trip with them and spend some time together. I was a little worried, because I got my first "Are we there yet?" about 30 minutes into our drive. But we survived the drive and they were so excited to get to their cousins' house. It was so fun that my mom was visiting SD, too!

We had some jacuzzi time:





A tiny bit of relaxation time:

Some Balboa Park time:




Some awesome beach time:





And some Wii Fit time (our favorite was Hula Hooping):




This little trip was exactly what I needed to relax and take a break from the craziness that has been going on the last couple weeks (I will post about that later today!).

2 comments:

Arjun and Indira said...

Looks like a great time and the pics of the girls and you are beautiful.

Angie Giannotti said...

Looks like you had a great time...How fun to be able to just go with older girls...I always love San Diego :)