Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Treasures

Yesterday I got a much needed day off thanks to my fabulous, beautiful, sweet, amazing mom. She stayed with the kids so that I could go shopping and do some fun things by myself. I came home rejuvenated, and loaded up with some really fun treasures for my redecorating projects. Here are a couple of things that I got (I put them on top of my cabinets so that the kids wouldn't destroy them while I got the painting done, so please don't pay attention to the dust.).






I got a lot more little things, and I will post pictures of all of it once I get the painting done and everything in its place. I have some really super gorgeous paint colors picked out, and I can't wait to get started!
Ryan has started a new thing where he will tackle one of his sisters to the ground and give them kisses and raspberries. It is pretty funny to watch.

2 comments:

bkbills said...

Those vases are awesome! Where did you find them? Don't you love how little boys just seem to be made to tackle and laugh!

Mandy said...

What a great mom you have! :) I agree, those vases are GREAT!!

That is so cute that he loves to tackle!! I want a boy . . .