Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Etc.


We had an awesome Easter weekend with lots of family. Summer, Alexis, Joseph, and Jayden came from San Diego to join in the festivities. All 9 grandkids were able to be together for the weekend, it was so fun! We did the traditional Easter egg hunt, egg coloring party, and the Easter Bunny came and brought lots of surprises.

And I FINALLY got "The Twin Picture", better late than never! I was just glad that they still fit in the swing together.

On Sunday Macey attempted to do a flip while jumproaping on the trampoline, and didn't quite stick her landing, resulting in a broken finger. A pretty darn good break, so the doctor said. She was so brave, and I am so glad that my kids aren't afraid to be daredevils.

FOUR MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL! And if that isn't exciting enough, I also have an interview with a cosmetic surgeon already! It is a combination aesthetician/patient consultant position, so I would be doing skin care and also working on the cosmetic surgery side. Talk about the best of both worlds. It is in the Biltmore area of Phoenix, which is still a great area for aesthetics and cosmetic surgery even the way the economy is right now. I am so excited, wish me luck!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Looks like you guys had a great Easter!!

The twins are so cute in that swing! You should have a little while longer of them fitting in the swing together, it seems like my girls still can . . . it's been a while since we tried I guess!!

POOR MACEY!! Reading that she did it while doing a flip on the trampoline stresses me out . . . my girls ALWAYS do flips and they think it's funny that I don't want them to do it . . . ug. Now I will be even MORE paraniod! Hope her finger heals quickly!!

jtguttman said...

Hooray for the twin pic!! LOL! Glad you guys had a nice Easter. Big hugs to Macey and good luck with the interview!