Sunday, April 5, 2009

Tim and Clover sitting in a tree...

Scott's brother Tim got married yesterday in Flagstaff, so we took a family trip up there for the festivities. Scott was a groomsman, and Macey and Heidi were flower girls. It was so cute to see them walking down the aisle throwing flower petals, they did such a good job and they loved the responsibility and being able to be a part of Uncle Tim's and Aunt Clover's wedding. It was a busy busy weekend, and if I had not had Scott's family there to help me with all the kids, Scott would have had to check me into a mental institution on our way back into town! Thank you a million times to everybody who helped us with the kids! It was also FREEZING in Flagstaff! It was snowing when we pulled into town, and it snowed for most of Friday night and got down to 25 degrees. It made me remember why I live in Phoenix. But the wedding was gorgeous, the bride was absolutely stunning, and it was so fun to see Scott's family and be able to hang out with them for the weekend. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get many pictures, as I was chasing toddlers around pretty much every second of the day, but hopefully I can get some of Scott's family to email me some (Jill? Jenae? Hint hint.) We are so happy for Tim and Clover, we love having Clover as a part of our family.
Macey and Heidi in their Flower Girl dresses

Aunt Jill playing with Marley

Our "nursery" set-up at the hotel

Andrew, Jenna, and Marley

0 comments: