Friday, March 27, 2009

Another exciting endeavor!

I only have about 4-5 weeks of school left, just depending on if I can make myself get in a few extra hours a week. I can't believe that I am almost done! I have been thinking about what I want to do once I graduate, and I already have a couple of things lined up. Since I will be an aesthetician and laser certified, there are a ton of options for me. But in order to make myself even more marketable and open up even more windows of opportunity, I am going to get certified in permanent cosmetics in May, and I AM SO EXCITED!!! I had my lips done several years ago, and I have always thought that it would be fun to get certified. Scott and I were talking about it the other day, and he said, "Why don't you just do it?!" So, I did! The money that you can make from that is insane. You can charge up to $500 for each procedure (lip liner, full lips, eyeliner, or brows).

Also exciting, the garden is completely finished! We planted carrots, tomatoes, jalapenos, squash, bell pepper, beets, lettuce, onion, cilantro, watermelon, cantaloupe, and pomegranate. It is so fun to go out there every morning and see the progress that our garden is making.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Wow, getting certified in the perm. make-up sounds great! I didn't realize that you had it done!! That's awesome!!

Also, again VERY jealous about the garden!! It's still been snowing off and on up here!!

Cari said...

Ha, do you think my mom would get mad at me if I came out to visit you and got another tattoo? Of course this one would be a little more civilized!