Sunday, March 15, 2009

Zoo

Today I took the kids to the zoo, and we had so much fun! Marley spent last night and today with my mom for some special Nana time, so I "just" had 4 kids at the zoo. Scott is in Colorado snowboarding for the weekend for his brother's bachelor party, so we decided that we needed to go do something fun instead of just sitting around the house. It was Ryan and Jenna's first time, and they loved it. Their favorite animals were the orangutans, and Macey and Heidi were crazy about the stingrays. The weather was so nice, it was the perfect day to go to the zoo.















Here are some cute pictures from the last couple of days.















4 comments:

Arjun and Indira said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL THE PICTURES! Stop that dog ... he is getting HUGE! Jenna's puckered lip look is too adorable for words! Glad you had fun at the zoo.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big your kiddos are getting. So cute - love the pictures.

jtguttman said...

The zoo looked like a great trip! I love how they were all wearing plaid shorts!!! Please tell me you were too! :) Ryan is the third cutest little boy EVER! (next to my two of course, but you can debate that!)

Mandy said...

I LOVE THE PHOENIX ZOO! Looks like you guys had a blast!!

Can't believe how BIG your kids are getting!! They are all so dang cute!! :)