Monday, January 14, 2008

Remembering

It was one year ago today that I got 2 beautiful pink lines on my pregnancy test! Little did I know that there was a baby for each of those lines! 2007 was a crazy year for us. Surviving a twin pregnancy should be rewarded with a gold medal, for the woman and her family. Modified bedrest was hard on all of us. My due date was September 27th, but my goal was to stay pregnant at least until the girls started school on August 7th. Well, I surpassed my goal by 2 days. Ryan and Jenna just couldn't wait any longer. They were born on August 9th at 33 weeks. Ryan weighed 3 lbs 15 oz and Jenna weighed 3 lbs 13 oz. After 16 long days in the NICU, both babies were able to come home. The rest of the year is a blur to me! The twins are now sleeping all night and enjoying oatmeal, bananas, and sweet potatoes. It has been an amazing 5 months, and I can't wait to see where our future takes us!

I posted a slideshow that very briefly summarizes our last year. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Otter Family said...

Love your blog. I am on board also. I still can't believe you guys have 4 kids. They are all so beautiful.