Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to all of my friends and family! I love you all so much. I absolutely love my life right now, I wouldn't change a thing. I have the 4 best kids on the planet, and the sweetest, most hard-working, helpful, caring, and SEXY husband a girl could ask for! And look at what he got me for Valentine's Day!!

Photobucket

I love you so much Scott! Happy Valentine's Day babe. We are taking the kids to Build-A-Bear today so they can make little Valentine bears for themselves, and then we are going to gymnastics. We have a busy day!

On a different note, I officially withdrew myself from nursing school yesterday.:( I'm sad about it, but we have so many important changes coming up, that it just wasn't good timing (more details to come about that stuff). I put myself back on the waiting list, so hopefully by the time I get placed again, things will have calmed down around here and it will work out better for us.

I hope you all have a great day, and give your man/woman some lovin' today!

1 comments:

Mandy said...

O.K., you have totally inspired me to make my blog more indepth! Your blog is soooo cute! I don't know how you find the time. I am glad to see that the twins are doing well! (Everyone else as well!)