Sunday, February 24, 2008

Odds and Ends

I hope everyone has had a good week! We are finally getting over the cold/flu. Heidi had it last week and had a fever of 104.5 for 2 days, and then the twins are getting over their coughs and colds now, so hopefully everyone can be well for a while.

So, I finally cut my hair. I have been wanting to do it for a while, but I was scared. I finally did it, and thank you, thank you, thank you Melissa for doing such an awesome job!

Photobucket

Since the twins are starting to sit up now, I got a shopping cart cover to take them grocery shopping with. They both sat in it, and it was so cute! It took me about 10 minutes longer than it normally would have to shop because everyone wanted to stop and see them.

Photobucket

I was looking back through some old pictures and I came across this ultrasound picture from when I was pregnant with the twins. It was taken at 13 weeks, and it is co cute because they are right next to each other and you can see their arms and their little faces starting to form. TA and TB stand for twin A (Ryan) and twin B (Jenna).

Photobucket

And I had to include these gems. The first one is Ryan doing what I call his "little old man face". He sucks on his upper and lower lips at the same time. The second picture shows how happy and adorable Jenna is when she wakes up in the morning.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well, Macey and Heidi and I are going to make cookies now (I'm a sucker for cookies). They are the best little helpers a mommy could ask for! I love those little girls so much.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Your hair looks very cute Shelley! The twins are adorable, and getting so big! Get used to everyone coming up to you, it doesn't stop! Twins are such a novelty to everyone, and when they are cute, it happens more . . . you will be stopped a lot!!

Megan said...

I can't believe how big the twins are! I feel like I was just over there visiting and they were so much smaller! Very cute tho. I want one of those shopping cart covers too! Where did you get yours? Seems like all the ones I find are like $80! Pretty pricey! Talk to ya soon!

Anonymous said...

Your hair is so adorable. And I don't think your mom will be mad either. Not sure if you remember or not, but on one of those times when you family stayed at Kammer & Grandpa's when you were around 5 or 6 (? not sure). You wanted to have shorter hair really bad. So your cleaver Aunt Jeanettey got some scissors and cut a couple or more inches of your hair off.

I remember the look on your mom's face, she was not happy at all. At lest hair grows back after it is cut. : ).

It looks way cute.