Tuesday, February 5, 2008

We're still alive

Sorry I haven't updated you all, things in a house of 6 are always crazy! Everyone is doing really good. Heidi has pretty much fully recovered from her surgery, she just can't do her gymnastics for a couple more weeks. Other than that and the incision on her tummy, you would never know that she had just had surgery. Thanks again to all you who have kept her in your thoughts and prayers.

This past Saturday Scott and I were able to go on a much deserved date. We haven't been out for quite a while, as I'm sure you can understand. For those of you that know us well, we are avid UFC fans. Okay, mostly me, but Scott enjoys watching the fights, too. So on Saturday we went to Famous Sam's and watched the fights. We had a great time, and it was nice to not have to feed a baby or change a diaper. And the fights were great! War Frank Mir! One of my goals is to make it to a UFC event and sit as close to the action as I can. I just love the sport. Anyway, I had to take this picture to capture the moment, because who knows when we will get to do that again. Thanks for babysitting Mom!

Photobucket

Last night Macey, Heidi, and I had a spa night. It was so fun. We did manicures, pedicures, massages, and hair. I love having little girls! We put Macey's hair in sponge rollers, and this morning her hair looked beautiful. I love doing these kinds of things with my kids. I want them to have awesome memories of their childhood.

Photobucket

My life just got a whole lot easier, because Ryan is HOLDING HIS OWN BOTTLE!! It is so nice, I just lay him in his Boppy, hand him his bottle, and then sit next to him and feed Jenna. I love that they are getting bigger and more capable, but I miss my teeny tiny premies, too.

Photobucket

And last but not least, today is Super Tuesday, so don't forget to vote! Go Ron Paul!

Oh wait, I almost forgot! Congratulations Rob and Megan on your new little angel! Addison Rylee is finally here and is absolutely gorgeous! I am so excited for you guys, and I hope you are getting some sleep. ;)

0 comments: