Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Marley!

Today is Marley's 2nd birthday! Such a big girl! It is strange to me sometimes that she is only 2, because she talks so well and has more hair than I do! We are having a party for her on Saturday, and I can't wait to see her face when she opens her Elmo Live. She is OBSESSED with Elmo. Macey and Heidi are so adorable, they are making her a homemade boardgame (Macey's idea), and they have been working so hard on it. Macey also made Marley the cutest birthday card ever. The front says: "Your 2nd B-Day", and the inside says: "I hope you have a swell birthday. Your 2nd year of being alive. Good luck! Love Macey". Happy Birthday sweet Marley! You are a precious little girl who deserves all the love and laughter in the world.








3 comments:

Arjun and Indira said...

Shelley you have such a beautiful family on so many levels. That card made me tear up! How sweet, they must get it from you! Happy 2nd Birthday Marley, you are one very lucky girl.
Hope your birthday is sweet!
Damiane'

Rachel said...

SO I just updated myself on your blog.....you have SUCH A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY! You are such a cute little mommy, not to mention a little farmer!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

What a good mommy/aunt you are Shelley. I am impressed with your strength and endurance in all that you do.