Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Shack


I just finished reading the book The Shack. It was seriously one of the most amazing books I have ever read. It is a fictional book about God and His plan and why painful things happen to good people. I have always had a hard time knowing that such bad things can happen to innocent children, and why God doesn't intervene, and this book answers that question. The Shack is one of those books that will change your life. I am begging all of you to please read this book! You will be a better person because of it! You can go to the website www.theshackbook.com for more information.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Shelley, I am so glad that you have had some of your questions answered! :) I will have to read that book, it sounds really good!

Chelsea said...

i'm interested in reading this book. i read the back cover--does it get into much detail about what happens to his daughter? i can't handle that. i started reading lovely bones and had to stop b/c of the description of the murder. i just can't take reading details about the bad things that happen to kids.