Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

I hope everyone had a great Easter! We definitely did. We got up bright and early to see what the Easter Bunny had brought, and then ate a yummy Easter breakfast and headed to church, which was amazing. Then we went to Scott's Dad's house for Easter dinner. What a beautiful day it was!

dying Easter eggs (please excuse the lack of clothing)
Photobucket

my new favorite pic
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Easter egg hunt
Photobucket

Photobucket

The Easter Bunny came to our party!
Photobucket

I love him!
Photobucket

Tim and Clover
Photobucket

Uncle Tim and Jenna
Photobucket

Daddy and Ryan
Photobucket

4 comments:

The Farnsworth Family said...

Looks like a great Easter! So smart to have nakey girls dying the eggs. We had a few spills and ruined a pair of shorts though :( Love your new favorite pic. Your kids are adorable!

Arjun and Indira said...

Love the new favorite pic...they are so cute. Glad you all had a great Easter.

Damiane'

Mandy said...

Looks like a ton of fun! I wish I had taken clothes off for egg dying, Eden spilled the green all over!! Luckily, the only stain it left was on her tummy!! Your kids are so cute!! I am in AZ right now, maybe we can get together?? Give me a call!

Lisa said...

OK, HELLO!! I FREAKING WANNA SQUEEZE YOUR KIDDOS!