Friday, March 21, 2008

New Tattoo

I have been wanting another tattoo for a long time (they are so addicting!), so I went and got one this morning! It is obviously for my kids' names, and it is on my wrist. I think that it was more painful than any of my other tattoos that I have on my ankle, back, foot, or lips (permanent cosmetic tattoo). It's a good thing it didn't take very long!

tattoo

Also, check out the latest Macey-ism about the carrots (on the right side of my blog), it is so freakin hilarious!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

LOL it's worth having kids just to hear the funny things they say.

Cari said...

Ha ha ha...remember when I visited you in high school and you took me to get a tattoo (the one thing my mom told me not to do while I was there)!

Megan said...

First off.. OUCH! Second.. I had no idea you had that many tatoos (& NO idea you had perma-lipstick!) Third.. Did Macey REALLY say that??? I don't believe it.. That girl is WAY too grown up!!