Monday, March 10, 2008

Sad :(

My Grandpa Smith had a massive stroke this morning, and he is now comatose and not expected to make it through the night. I just got off the phone with my Grandma, and she is doing as good as can be expected, but very sad. Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers, it is going to be so hard for my Grandma to be alone. I will definitely be going up to Idaho for the funeral. It will be nice to see my aunts, uncles, and cousins, since it has been a while since I have seen many of them. Also, my good friend Tricia moved to Boise over the summer, so hopefully I will get to hang out with her a bit. I hate when loved ones die, but he will be so much happier and he won't be suffering anymore.

UPDATE: He's gone. :(

2 comments:

The Farnsworth Family said...

Hope all goes well. So sorry for your family :(

The Gerard Family said...

I am sorry about your grandpa. IT is so hard going through this kind of stuff. I lost both of mine in 8 months of eachother and it HURTS. You are in our prayers and keep us updated. SO SORRY AGAIN!!
Keep praying and remeber GOD is always with you.