Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Back to school!

I am finally going back to school tonight. I ended up taking 4 weeks off for my surgery and Scott's illness, it will be nice to get back. I miss my friends and giving facial treatments! I apologize to those of you who had to cancel or reschedule your appointments to do my absence, but I am back now, so let's get you in! I'm dying to do wonderful things for your skin!

Everything is great here. Everyone is feeling good, we had a good birthday party for Macey and Heidi on Saturday, and I am 29 now! I feel too young to be 29 and have 5 children. I know that 29 is young, but in a year I will be 30, and that is weird.

I cannot believe how good I feel with these hormone pellets. I haven't felt this "balanced" in a long time. No headaches, hot flashes, night sweats, and let me tell you, those testosterone pellets really make a difference! I will spare you any details, but I will say that Scott is a happy man. :)

Here are some pictures of the girls' birthdays, Thanksgiving, and the birthday party. Enjoy looking at all the cute faces!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY! I thought about you on your birthday, but haven't been online much since coming back from AZ . . . sorry I didn't get on sooner! Glad to hear that things are starting to get back to normal for you!! Looks like everyone had great birthdays!!

Oh, and I put the recipe for that snowman cake in the comments of that post . . . put pictures up if you make it! :-) I'll be down for Christmas, if your schedule isn't to crazy, we should get together!

Talk to you soon!

Arjun and Indira said...

So happy to hear that you are going back to school, I know how much you love it! Wish I lived closer for a facial :) The best news is that everyone is on the mend and better and that is awesome.
Damiane'

Erika'sMommy said...

loving all the new pictures. you are such a strong woman! glad all is going well again for you and your family.