Monday, December 15, 2008

I love Christmas!

I cannot believe that it is almost Christmas! This year has gone by so fast. Scott took all 4 girls to get a Christmas tree yesterday while I stayed home with our little man because he wasn't feeling very good. We decorated it last night. I love doing this stuff with the girls, and I can't wait until the little ones are old enough to understand (and not pull the ornaments and lights off the tree!). My mom gave me the most beautiful ornaments I have ever seen. They are all different shapes (candy, bows, flowers, ice cream cones, berries, gingerbread houses) that look like they are dipped in sugar. Here are a couple pictures, although the camera doesn't do them justice.




And here are pictures of the tree hunting and decorating.









And of course, pictures from the last couple of weeks.







3 comments:

Erika'sMommy said...

BEAUTIFUL...as always!

Arjun and Indira said...

Wow what a beautiful tree! So your DH took 4 girls out, tree hunting AND took pics! WTG Scott! Thanks for all the pics they are just so cute!
Damiane'

Arjun and Indira said...

OH and hope Ryan feels better soon!