Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We had an amazing Christmas! The kids didn't wake up until about 7:30 Christmas morning, I was the one who kept waking up all night looking at the clock to see if it was time to get up yet. On Christmas Eve we had our traditional Mexican dinner with my family. My dad and step-mom Karen were able to visit from Texas, it was nice to have them here. I absolutely loved seeing the kids' faces on Christmas morning, it was absolutely priceless. This was Marley's first big Christmas, we were so glad that we could make it fun for her. The only thing that I don't like about Christmas is that it comes and goes so fast. It seems like every year it gets busier and busier, and that makes it harder to feel the Christmas spirit. But as long as the kids have fun, I am happy.

1 comments:

Arjun and Indira said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family, glad it was nice. You are so right about the busy busy busy to set it all up and then the day just flies by!
Damiane'