Saturday, August 9, 2008

Double the cake, double the fun! My little babies are turning one!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN AND JENNA!!! I cannot believe that they are one today. Well, technically they won't be one until 6:10 and 6:12 tonight, but close enough. I love my little twinkies so much. They have taught me so much about love, patience, multitasking (hahaha), and humility. I cannot wait to see how fun the next year will be with them.

I am super busy getting ready for their party, but I will definitely post pics later. Happy Birthday little Peanuts!

5 comments:

Otter Family said...

Happy first birthday to the twins. Hope you guys have a great birthday filled with lots of friends and family and of course tons of cake!!!

The Gerard Family said...

Happy Birthday!! I so look forward to my kiddos birthay parties!! Have fun! Hope you guys have a good time and the kids enjoy themselves.

Arjun and Indira said...

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY RYAN AND JENNA! I can't wait to see and hear all about the party, I am sure it was a blast!
Damiane'

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday Ryan and Jenna!

Wow time flies, I remember when they were first born and I still had a humongo pregnant belly!

jtguttman said...

Happy Birthday Ryan and Jenna! I've enjoyed watching you as you've grown!