Monday, August 4, 2008

Tons of Fun Stuff!

The past several days have been very eventful for our family! It's all good stuff, which is always nice. Over the weekend we had a swimming/BBQ party with our friends Joe and Angie Giannotti, and we had a great time! The kids all had fun playing with each other.





Yesterday Ryan got his first hair cut, and he looks so handsome! It's short enough now that we can spike it, and I just about die of cuteness every time I look at him.



Our little Jack Russel Carley has been nipping at the twins lately, and I am so afraid that she is going to end up biting one of them, so we are sadly going to have to rehome her. Scott said that I could replace her with another dog, so I started searching and found some puppies that I have been wanting for a really long time. I didn't think Scott would go for it, since it was an English Mastiff! They are the sweetest most beautiful dogs ever, but they are enormous! Much to my surprise, Scott said I could have one! He went to go pick one out for me last night, AND HE CAME HOME WITH 3 OF THEM!!! The mother had died giving birth to 9 puppies, and the owners had bottle-fed them all. Scott thought it would be fun to take several of them to help these poor people out. I don't know how this is going to work out, but we will see. The dad was 175 pounds at 1 year old, and the mom was 175 fully grown. They are the cutest little things ever. They are all males, and we named them Maximus (Max), Caesar, and Zeus.







And finally, Macey and Heidi started school today! We were all so excited. Macey went to 1st grade, and Heidi is in pre-K. Macey didn't want to kiss me good-bye in front of her friends, so I guess I am just going to have to get used to that. Heidi gave me a quick kiss and then went to play with her friends. So now I am home, the twins are sleeping, and I should be studying for my test tomorrow but instead I am blogging and playing with puppies!








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy you are going to be busy with 4 kiddos and lots of puppies. We still have 4 weeks until our school starts. Lucky you. : )

Erika'sMommy said...

Congratulations on your adorable new additions!

Angie Giannotti said...

Cute pics, Brennan had a lot of fun with the girls :) I love Mastiff's.... Can't believe you have 3!! Maybe they will keep each other busy!

Arjun and Indira said...

OH my, they will be a handful but they make great family dogs..great with kids! Love the hair on the girls and Ryan! So adorable!
Damiane'

Char said...

Cute puppies, cuter kids Our school doesn't start until Sept 2! Then I am back to work