Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Final Score: 4 Kids, 2 Dogs

It was a bittersweet day yesterday, we sold 2 of our Mastiff puppies. I really wish that we could have kept them all, but 3 Mastiffs is just way too much, even for me, and especially with 4 kids. But we did keep one of the little guys. He is so precious, and he is already about 20 lbs at 8 weeks old! The puppies we sold have been renamed Brutus and Diesel, so cute!
Here's puppy loving his new bed:

And snuggling his baby:

And here's Zoe, so happy to be the Top Dog again:

We are having a tough time agreeing on a name for him. So far we have Major, Duke, Jake, Tyson, and Sampson. What do you guys think? Any other ideas? He is the perfect puppy, so he needs a perfect name. I love my new baby boy!

3 comments:

Erika'sMommy said...

I like Sampson or Duke.

Arjun and Indira said...

I like Sampson. Wow that is going to be a very big dog! Mastiffs have such wonderful personalities though and are great with kids!
Damiane'

Angie Giannotti said...

I really like Sampson too! Cute family pics! Cute puppy, I love big dogs!