Monday, October 13, 2008

Cute Pictures

Here are more adorable pictures for your viewing pleasure.

Jake's favorite resting spot:

I can't remember what he was upset about, but he looks so cute:



Ryan and Jenna in their new jammies. They are so cute!






Ryan is taking something from Jenna (like usual), look at her face!

HAHA! I got it back!


This isn't great picture quality, but you can see how big Jake is getting:

Jake always "sits" on my lap when I am on the floor, but since I was busy taking pictures, he decided that Jenna's lap was just as good. I don't think Jenna thought so:


Macey and Heidi have been at Disneyland and California Adventures all weekend, and they have been having a blast! Scott's parents bought them Disney Princess dresses to wear to Disneyland, so they have been walking around with those dresses and tattooed arms all week! Priceless! Macey even went on Space Mountain. Princess dress, half-sleeve, Space Mountain. My kids rock. Hopefully I will have a slide-show up soon of their weekend. I miss them so much, I cannot wait to see them tonight.

3 comments:

Arjun and Indira said...

Jake is getting HUGE! Thanks for the pics, beautiful as usual.
Damiane'

Anonymous said...

scrumptiously cute as always.

Rachel said...

OH my goodness! I love the pajama picture, they are so adorable. YOur kids are so darling!! It was fun to catch up on your blog! I am so glad that you read the twilight series! I read them too, and I loved them!! I am excited about the movie, but don't LOVE who is playing Edward and Bella. I have in my mind what I think they look like, and trust me Edward does NOT look like that!
P.S. I want to come see you for some MICRODERM!! I love that stuff!