Monday, October 20, 2008

I've been tagged

This one is from Megan in Florida.

10 Years Ago (Oct. 1998):
1. I was getting ready to move back to AZ from CA
2. I had graduated from high school the previous May
3. I was 1 month away from meeting Scott
4. I was driving my mom to an early grave with the people I was hanging out with (sorry Mom!)
5. I was probably sick because for some strange reason I am sick on every Halloween

5 Things on Today's "To Do" List:
1. Keep my sanity
2. Take Heidi to school
3. Pick up Macey from school
4. Try to get the 3 little ones to nap at the same time (Success!)
5. Get some homework done

5 Things that I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off all our debt
2. Invest
3. College funds/retirement
4. Travel
5. SHOP!!!

5 Places I have lived:
1. Springfield, VA
2. Highland, CA
3. Altus, OK
4. Gilbert/Mesa, AZ
5. Sacramento, CA

5 Jobs I have had:
1. Banner Desert Medical Center
2. Cornerstone Pediatric Urgent Care
3. Body Sculpting Center
4. University OB/GYN
5. East Valley OB/GYN

I tag whoever wants to be tagged!

1 comments:

Chelsea said...

oklahoma?!! WHEN was THAT?