Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Disneyland!!!

Macey and Heidi are on fall break this week, so Scott's dad and step-mom are taking them to Disneyland for four days. The last time we went Heidi was only 2, so she doesn't really remember it. Here is a video of them reacting to the news that they are going to Disneyland.

The weather has been absolutely gorgeous! We have been taking advantage of the beautiful weather and no school this week by playing outside as much as possible. The girls still love to ride their quads around, and Scott and I can't help but enjoy them too.

Our neighbor Dallas loves the twins and likes to give them rides in her Jeep.

I don't know about you, but I would do just about anything to have my kids play with my hair. It feels so good! Last night I wasn't feeling very good, so Macey gave me a "face massage", foot massage, and neck massage, and Heidi did my hair. He are some pictures of Heidi's finished masterpiece.


6 comments:

andermom said...

I want to come to your house and get MY hair done!!!

Wooden's said...

Heidi is a stylist in the making...

Chelsea said...

that vid is so funny and your hair is to die for. i love having my hair played with, too. i want to know what is all over the girls' arms...tatoos? stickers? freehand drawings?

Erika'sMommy said...

OMG I love everything in this post!!! ADORABLE!

Arjun and Indira said...

That is so awesome, Disney is a ton of fun! You have such sweet girls to do all that for their mommy. Love the faux tattoos up and down her arm!!!!
Damiane'

Lisa said...

That video is so stinking HILARIOUS!!! I love Macey's gymnast touch to her excitement:)