Monday, October 20, 2008

W-O-W






Here's the table shot for you Megan!


Ryan loves pushing Marley around in this doll stroller.




Heidi's new haircut.

Supermodel. It looks like a photo from a magazine! Have you ever seen longer eyelashes?


The best big sister in the whole wide world. She is so amazing, I love my little Macey so much and I am so proud to be her Mom.

As you can see from these pictures, we have a very full house! I didn't think that life could get any busier, but I was mistaken. It's definitely busier, but Marley is just so stinkin' sweet that it makes it worth it. She is so snuggly and just loves the other kids. They play all day long, and the younger three are all napping at the same time! God must have known I needed to clean up and start dinner, so he sent down three heavenly sedatives that landed on Marley, Ryan, and Jenna at 11:00 this morning. We absolutely love having Marley here, she brings even more love, sweetness, and joy (and pink!) into our home.

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

lol. that is so many carseats. i'm glad things are working out so well with adding marley in to the fun jacbos house. she's so cute, i'd take her, too!

The Varo's said...

Shelley--you're a saint! And Marley just adds to the cuteness in all the craziness!

jtguttman said...

Everyone looks so happy! Thanks for the table pic! My fav. is the car one though! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Sorry Chelsea, I am next in line. : )

Momma Dianna said...

5 kids? How did that happen? Is it permanent? I obviously need the scoop cause I'm confused!

Arjun and Indira said...

Shelley, she is absolutely adorable and that car seat photo is precious! You and Scott are awesome for giving her such a warm loving home! Heidi's eyelashes are beautiful!
Damiane'