Saturday, April 12, 2008

I've been tagged!

Here are the top 10 reasons why I love my life (in no particular order):

10. Health- Yes, despite all of the crazy things we have going on at our house, I really am thankful that we don't have any health issues that cannot be treated. I would rather deal with 10 little treatable things than one big medical crisis.

9. "Things"- I know that the car you drive and the size of your house really don't matter at all, but I am so thankful that we are able to live in comfort and provide for our children.

8. Opportunities- I love that we have every opportunity at our fingertips, we just have to reach out and take it. We can go to school and learn whatever we want, we can start a new career, we can have as many children as we want and raise them the way we know is right, and we can believe in whatever religion we want.

7. Family- I don't know many people that have been through as much as my family has been through and is still really close to each other. The older I get, the more it means to me to have such awesome parents and siblings.

6. Scott- Amazing. That one word describes him perfectly. He works so hard in and out of the home, and never ever complains. He is so sweet to the kids and to me, and I always know that he is still so in love with me, because he tells me all the time. He's an all-in-one type of guy. There is nothing that he can't fix, build, save, or create. He's quite a man.

5. Kiddos- I would not be who I am today if I didn't have these sweet little angels in my life. They are the best, sweetest, most beauitful kids in the whole wide world! I love them so much, I would not trade being a mom for anything.

4. Friends- I have the best friends. Playdates, coffee dates, happy hour, and pedicures are so much fun when you are with a good friend. If only they would stop moving away (Shalana, Carrie, and Tricia!)!

3. School- I LOVE SCHOOL! I am starting back on June 24th, and I am so excited. I want to get my textbooks right now and memorize them before class even starts!

2. God- I love knowing that anytime, day or night, I have someone to talk to. Whether the problem is big or small, it doesn't matter, he totally understands!

1. Happiness- It feels amazing to be 100% truly and completely happy. I love my life, I love my family, and I wouldn't cahnge a thing. I love having that peace in my heart.

I tag Damiane', Megan, Stephanie, and Mandy. Tell me what you love about your life!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

OK, this is unrelated to this post, but I seriously cracked up so hard at the pic you have of Scott on the side of your blog!!!!

Megan said...

NOOOOOO!!!! =P Okay.... I'll Try..... If I have to...