Monday, April 14, 2008

Pictures!

Here are some recent pictures. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Where's Ryan?

Photobucket

Peek-a-boo!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Heidi woke up in the middle of the night the other night and was cold so she got up and put her raincoat on. This is how I found her in the morning:

Photobucket

And little Ryan wasn't feeling well because the twins have RSV AGAIN, so he crashed out on the family room floor the other day.

Photobucket

Bathing beauties.

Photobucket

And finally, here's a link to a pic of my tummy after my hysterectomy. I didn't want to post it in case it bothered anyone.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a383/sajacobs1/IMG_0177.jpg

6 comments:

Erika'sMommy said...

That picture of heidi in her raincoat is ADORABLE!!!! Frame it!

Anonymous said...

Way cute pictures. I guess I need to take and post more of mine. The are getting older by the minute but they are still cute overall (my kiddos)

Your ouchy looks a little sore but soon will be long gone. Glad you are feeling better.

Arjun and Indira said...

OUCH! Looks so sore. Hugs to you! The pics today are absolutely darling!!!!!!!!!! Umm, where did you get that princess towel for Jenna? I want one for Indira since I always call her princess!

Damiane'

Megan said...

Ooouuuuch! ...Those kids are so damn cute.. I cannot believe how big the twins are. Every time you post pics of them it seems like they've grown a ton. (Addy has the same princess robe!) Soo cute..

Lisa said...

HAHAHA!!! I freaking L-O-V-E your kids!!!! Those are the cutest pics. I was cracking up over Heidi in her raincoat, and the pics of Ryan and Jenna sitting up together just kill me that they are that grown up!

Char said...

Lovely tummy (not) Glad all went well though and that you are feeling better. Wish I could be a guinea pig! Your children are so beautiful and say the funniest things!