Thursday, May 22, 2008

Last Day of School

I cannot believe that school is out already. This year just flew by! I think that the fact that I had the twins the day after school started made this school year seem more like a blur to me. I craziest part of it all is that Macey is going to be in first grade next year! I can't believe that we have a kid old enough to be going into first grade. Her Kindergarten teacher was awesome. She has twins too, so she totally understood how things were at home for us, and she was able to help Macey in so many different ways. We are going to miss her. Macey's Kindergarten Graduation was on Tuesday night, it was so adorable. Today is her last day of school. She learned so much this year, it is so neat to see her reading to her brother and sisters, and she teaches Scott and I cool things that she learned in science.






Heidi's preschool graduation was yesterday. Next year she will be in pre-k. Her teaches were amazing, too. Heidi is a completely different little girl now then she was before school started. She is so much more expressive and outgoing, and she is able to communicate with us so much better. Her teachers tell us that she is "Little Miss Popular", and that she has total control over the boys. She tells them where to stand, how to stand, who's aloud to stand by her, who's aloud to play with her, and she's not afraid to tell them when they are standing too close. All of the boys love her. To say that Scott is terrified is an understatement.






I am uploading videos from their graduation performances, follow this link to see them: http://www.youtube.com/user/shelley549

Our last surgery is tomorrow. Scott is having his rotator cuff and labrum repaired. It will not be fun for him, but he is excited to get it fixed so that it will quit falling out of place. His shoulder is in bad shape. The smallest movement makes his shoulder fall out of joint.

Ryan is doing really good. His incision looks great, and he is feeling pretty much back to normal. I am glad to have that behind us. I really hope that everyone stays healthy for a while, the copays are really adding up! The only thing that I can see in the future is possibly another surgery for me. I have been having a lot of pain still, so my dotor sent me in for an ultrasound and my ovaries are covered with cysts. My right ovary has a cyst that is twice the size of the ovary itself. There is a possibility that I will have to have my ovaries removed, but hopefully the cysts will just go away on their own.

My sister Summer is coming to visit this weekend, and I am so excited! We always have so much fun when she is here. Also, there are some UFC fights on Saturday, so a combination of Summer and the fights makes for an amazing weekend. I will definitely post pictures of the fun!

5 comments:

Erika'sMommy said...

Heidi singing The goldfish song is my favorite!!! So very sweet all your videos. Lucky they are out of school already. We aren't out till the 27th of June!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well with Scott's surgery and your cysts will disappear over the night. : ).

Hang in there and soon you life will run smooth for awhile.

Arjun and Indira said...

Congrats to the girls on the last day of school! I am glad Ryan is recovering well. Good luck to Scott for his surgery. And you missy, I hope that these cysts just go away on there own. Here is to a fun weekend with your sister.

Damiane'

Chelsea said...

OUUUUUCH! on the cysts. and congrats on the graduating girls. it's fun but hard to see them grow up, huh?

Lisa said...

I love those little girls!!! The pics are so stinkin cute! I'm going to go watch those videos!