Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ryan is a stud!

Little Ryan did so amazing today. That was a lot for a tiny little boy to go through, but he handled it so well. Of course he couldn't have any formula or food after midnight, so he was a hungry little boy. His surgery was scheduled for 9:30, but they didn't get him back until about 11:15. He didn't start getting fussy until about 10:30, so we were relieved that he wasn't screaming the whole time. I am so glad to have this surgery over with, I have been so nervous about it. One more surgery, and hopefully we will be done!

5:30 am: If I hide under here, maybe they won't find me and I won't have to go to the hospital!





Taking a little ride in a wagon trying to pass time.




Taking a little nap.


Trying to wake up and so so hungry!!!

5 comments:

Erika'sMommy said...

So very happy that all went well! BEAUTIFUL pictures!

Lisa said...

I love him!!!! He looks so cute in the little gown and cap!!! What a sweet little thing! Still could muster up some smiles and cute pictures, even when he was so starving! I am glad he is doing better:)

Arjun and Indira said...

What a trooper and such supportive parents how could he not be right?

Glad it went well!

Damiane'

The Gerard Family said...

Glad everything went well. He is such a handsome little guy, COry thinks he looks like Tim!!

Lisa said...

I miss him!! I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!