Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My New Hobby

I have rediscovered my love of riding a bike! You know when you are young and you want to ride your bike all day long? That's how I feel again! Scott bought me a pink beach cruiser, and I am having so much fun going on bike rides with the girls and by myself after the kids go to bed. It is so relaxing, but it is also a good workout. Today I went and bought a bike trailer/jogging stroller combo, so now the twins can come with us on our bike rides. I'm so excited because my sister Lisa is moving in right down the street from us this weekend, and now we can go on rides together. It will be so fun to live by her!


And of course some cute pics of the twins. Jenna is stretching out and Ryan is just being cute.

5 comments:

Wooden's said...

oh i am so jealous...someday i will have a beach cruiser too, you lucky, lucky girl.

Lisa said...

FUN!!!! I have been dying to get a bike to go with my new bike trailer:) HA HA I can't wait to move by you too!!! I won't even know what to do with myself to have family so close by! I love the pics of the twins!!!

Lisa said...

FUN!!!! I have been dying to get a bike to go with my new bike trailer:) HA HA I can't wait to move by you too!!! I won't even know what to do with myself to have family so close by! I love the pics of the twins!!!

Jaclyn said...

You look like you belong in Huntington Beach! Your kiddos are darling and you're so lucky to have a sister living down the street! I just wish I had one that lived in Texas.

KatieJ said...

I LOVE your bike! And we've been having the perfect weather for bike riding! (until the past few days I guess...) Your family is just beautiful.