Saturday, June 7, 2008

Busy Busy!

As usual, things have been busy around here. Scott is still in his sling recovering from his surgery, so that leaves me with the majority of the baby duties. He is feeling good though, but he is definitely not taking it easy enough. Macey and Heidi are enjoying summer vacation. They have been playing with their friends, each other, and going to gymnastics. Heidi got moved up to the next level at gym, so they are are the same day at the same time. That is really nice! The twins are growing so fast. They are crawling everywhere and pulling themselves up on everything. Jenna is completely taken by her Daddy, and gets a huge smile on her face whenever she sees him. Ryan is definitely a Momma's boy. I call him a monkey or a "Cling-on", because he is ALWAYS wrapped around my neck. There is not a moment of the day when he is awake that he is not hanging on me or crawling up me trying to hang on me. They were both diagnosed with asthma recently, and Ryan also got pneumonia. Because they were premies with respiratory distress syndrome, they are more likely to have respiratory problems now. We hope that they outgrow the asthma and can be active little kids. I am getting ready to start school, and I am so excited I can't even stand it. I don't remember the last time I was this excited about something like this. I made a promise/goal to myself that I am going to be #1 in my class and get the best internship they have available. I will definitely try to get a job in Scottsdale/North Phoenix after graduation, so after this next school year we will move up to Scottsdale.

That's about it for now. I hope that everyone is doing well and having a good summer!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Hi Shelley,

Thank you so much for your comments on my blog and my family! I had checked out your blog a while back and have had it book-marked in my favorites, Funny how people can be checking out your stuff and you don't even know it! There are several blogs from twinstuff that I book-marked because it helps me to see what everyone else is doing and how they are handling life with twins! (I feel like a stalker! LOL) It's nice to "meet" you! You have a gorgeous family and so much joy and happiness comes through in your writing and pictures - you are truly blessed!! Thanks again for saying hello!

Lisa said...

Fun stuff!! I just love those little monkies, and I love that I get to see you guys so much more now that we are neighbors!!! We have fun with Macey and Heidi today- they both cracked me up so many times. Macey was playing that she was a princess, and Heidi was her servant. She came to me and said "You shall be my servant, my lady", and I said "What if I don't want to be a servant?" She said "To the dungeon you go, except for your baby. She shall be my Princess Baby!" I was totally cracking up at her!!!

Arjun and Indira said...

I am so glad you are excited about school and made a goal for yourself. How exciting. Your family is so beautiful and you are a good mom!
Damiane'