Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Wow, I cannot believe it has been 7 years! It has been the most fantastic ride though. We have definitely had our ups and downs, but our relationship is better because of it. We have had tons of fun, too (4 kids in 7 years should prove that!). Even though we have been married for 7 years and together for almost 10, I still get butterflies in my stomach when Scott smiles at me, or calls me, or walks into the room. He has done such a great job of making sure that the spark is always there, and letting me know how he feels about me.

We are entering a new stage of our life now; we are done having babies, so now we can just focus on enjoying our kids and watching them all grow up. I absolutely cannot wait to see what the future brings, we have so many exciting things going on in our lives right now.

When I was young I made a list of all the qualities that I wanted in a husband. Scott not only has all of those qualities, but so many more that I could not have even imagined I could have had in a husband. Scott, thank you for surpassing my expectations , and thank you for choosing me! I am the luckiest woman in the world! I love you so much!


6 comments:

Arjun and Indira said...

Happy 7 year anniversary...what beautiful wedding pictures.
Damiane'

Anonymous said...

Happy 7th Shelley. You sure do deserve the best and you got it. A beautiful supportive family/husband is the best thing to have on earth.

Lisa said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! I knew that I was missing something today, what a slacker sister I am!!! Are you guys going to do anything fun? I am totally cracking up at how young Scott looks in your wedding pics! He has changed even more than you have!

Wooden's said...

where does the time go? it seems just like yesterday we were shopping for bras and doing you hair. thanks for letting me be a part of your lives. i love you both so much..

Erika'sMommy said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Your wedding pictures are so BEAUTIFUL!

Chelsea said...

GORGEOUS PICTURES. it's amazing how fast the time flies, huh? ty & i have already decided what fabulous thing we're doing to celebrate our 10th anniversary--2 years from now. okay, so we're planners. :)