Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!

I am so lucky to not only have the best Dad, but also the best father to my kids. I couldn't ask for more hardworking and loving men in my life. I wish that every child had a Dad like my Dad and Scott.

Dad, you are one the most amazing people on this earth. You will never know how much you mean to me and how much I appreciate all of the many sacrifices you have made for me. I am so proud to be a Daddy's Girl, your little girl. I always have been and I always will be little little Shel-Mo-Poo. I love you Dad. I am so glad that I was able to spend Father's Day weekend with you. You are also a fantastic Grandpa, my kids are so incredibly blessed to be able to call you that. Thank you for being my Daddy and my kids' Grandpa!

Scott, how do you do it? How do you put all of the stresses of your day behind you when you walk through the door, and you make the kids and me feel like we are the only things in the world that matter to you? Thank you for loving our kids the way you do, and for making life so full of fun and excitement for them. I love every second that I get to spend watching you with the kids. You were a natural Dad from the first day of Macey's life. We appreciate you so much. You are the best Dad that I could ever even dream of for my babies.

For Father's Day the kids and I did some fun things for Scott. First, the girls each painted a blank canvas for Scott to hang up in his office. They had so much fun doing it, and Scott loved the paintings.




We also framed this picture for him to put on his desk.

And finally, I took these pictures of the kids posed to spell out "We Love Dad" and the added framed them for Scott's office. Then I added some little sayings about Dads. Here's the final product. I must admit, it turned out pretty cute!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea. Nice job with your crafty mind.

Chelsea said...

omg that "we love dad" layout is one of the cutest things i've ever seen!!!

Megan said...

You are SO creative. That is sooo cute!!!

KatieJ said...

I love that idea! So cute- I might have to steal it next father's day!