Wednesday, June 25, 2008

AMAZING

Amazing is the word that I will use to describe my first night of class. My instructor is awesome, the curriculum is above and beyond expectation, and there are 7 other girls in the class who are as excited about school as I am. This is going to be such a great experience, I am even more excited than I was before! I got to go to the store after class and get all of my school supplies, and I felt like a little kid in a candy shop! I never thought that picking out pens and binders and post-its could be so exciting! I think I spent way too much money on my supplies, but it was so fun I don't even care.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I AM FINALLY IN AESTHETICIAN SCHOOL!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

I am so jealous of you!! I can't wait to come in and have you play with all your stuff on me though!! LOL