Friday, May 2, 2008

Tag, I'm It!

4 things I was doing 10 years ago...
1. Living in CA
2. Getting ready to graduate from high school
3. Being a teenager (no need to further explain)
4. Unknowingly only 6 months away from meeting my soulmate

4 things I was doing 5 years ago...
1. Just finding out that I was pregnant with our 2nd baby
2. Working at University OB/GYN
3. Trying to figure out what I wanted in life
4. Making frequent trips to San Diego to visit my sister Summer

4 things I am doing this year...
1. Going to school
2. Taking a super nice vacation with Scott
3. Swim lessons, gymnastics, dance, and other fun activities
4. Taking the kids to Disneyland (don't tell them, it's a surprise!)

4 shows I like...
1. The Biggest Loser
2. American Idol
3. The Ellen Degeneres Show
4. The Ultimate Fighter

4 biggest joys of the moment...
1. Macey, Heidi, Ryan, and Jenna
2. Scott, the sexiest man alive
3. My new car
4. NO PERIODS FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!!

I tag Chelsea, Jeanette, Heidi, and Jaime.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

No periods!! You lucky B! :)

We wanted to take Jayni to Disneyland this year too! Not that she cares too much yet, I guess it's more for me and Rich! ha ha

Chelsea said...

haha i already did this! :P lisa considered herself tagged from mine and then tagged you.

Mandy said...

When are you guys going to Disneyland? We are going next week and then again in Sept. Maybe we'll see you there?!!