Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Scott!

In honor of Scott's 30th birthday, here are 30 things that I love about him (in no particular order):


1. he has an awesome sense of humor

2. he always lets me know that I am the most important thing in his life

3. he works out with Macey and Heidi almost daily to improve their strength for gymnastics

4. he has gorgeous blue eyes

5. he looks hot on his motorcycle

6. he is one of the hardest working men I know

7. he has big strong arms to hug me with

8. he is a great kisser ;)

9. when we went to Riviera Maya, he knew how much I wanted to swim with the dolphins but everywhere was already sold out, so he pulled some strings and made sure that my dream could come true

10. he has great shoulders that I can use to cry on when I am sad

11. he is a great cook

12. he comes home from a long day of work and takes care of 4 kids and puts them all in bed so that I can go to school

13. he makes sure that the house is picked up and the dishes are done so that I can come home from school to a clean house

14. sometimes he meets me at the door when I am getting home from school with a smile and a glass of wine

15. he is 100% dedicated to me

16. he is on the floor wrestling and playing with the kids every single day

17. he can put ponytails in the girls' hair

18. he changes diapers without even being asked

19. I never have to wonder how he feels about me, because he tells me all the time

20. he can fix anything

21. he is one of those people that excels at every single thing they try

22. he lets me have pets, even though he doesn't really like animals

23. he is so great at communicating

24. he is my built-in therapist, he always knows what I need to hear and what to say to help me figure things out

25. he is a very loyal friend

26. he is always honest, even when it will get him in trouble

27. he is smoking hot

28. he is super smart

29. he is always the life of the party

30. he is my best friend


I love you Scotty! Happy Birthday!


4 comments:

Kevin, Jenni and Conor said...

Hi Shelley. I'm Erica E's big sister, I remember you from forever ago! I love reading your blog. Congrats on your beautiful children and your handsome husband! Good luck with school, you seem so happy at it!

Wooden's said...

Tell Scott he is an old man now..haha jk hope you had a fun day.

Arjun and Indira said...

Happy 30th! That list is amazing and that is so awesome how you truly love and appreciate each other and all you have!
Damiane'

Rosebud said...

You always have the nicest things to say about others. You must be the nicest person ever!