Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Pinetop

We are heading up to Pinetop tomorrow to Scott's mom's house for the Fourth of July, and I cannot wait to get out of this heat! It is so hot, it is just ridiculous. It will be an awesome weekend. We will go to the annual Fourth of July parade and then we will see the fireworks that night at the high school. The rest of the time we will relax with family, and maybe do a little bit of fishing. It will be Ryan and Jenna's first real trip, and I am really hoping that they have fun. They are so good that I am not worried about the car ride.

Now for the good stuff, PICTURES!

Macey and Heidi got ahold of my camera the other day and took some funny pics, including this one:

And here is my little Heidi:

Here are the girls playing with my new helmet:


And my little trouble-maker Ryan:

My tiny little princess Jenna:

5 comments:

Erika'sMommy said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Lisa said...

I am cracking up!!! Those helmet pictures are hilarious! They look like little aliens:) LOL I love the pics, and I am sad that you guys are leaving us here in this heat!!! WAAA!

jtguttman said...

You have such beautiful children! Even with a helmet on! The picture of Ryan scares me a little and makes me laugh even more. Maybe I don't want mine to crawl!

Arjun and Indira said...

OMG too funny about the dishwasher. Love the helmet pics and Maceys self portrait. They are all beautiful.

Anonymous said...

The new Power Rangeretts with the pink helmet. So flipping cute.