Saturday, July 26, 2008

Let's Party!

Today Macey and Heidi had an End of Summer party and had their friends over to play on the waterslide and have girl time. It was so cute seeing all of those little girls interacting with each other! Scott got on the waterslide and played freeze tag with them for over an hour. They had such a good time, it was a great way to end summer vacation.

Macey and Lauryn

Pizza!

Megan playing with the twins

Macey and Morgan

Freeze Tag

Taking a break, looking at the American Girl catalog

BFFs

Lilah and Heidi

I am also getting the finishing touches done on Ryan and Jenna's 1st birthday party. It is going to be a prince/princess party, and we had these invitations made:

My friend Megan has an online boutique, and she is making the twins custom prince and princess shirts for their party. I am so excited! Her boutique is www.prettyinpinkbabyboutique.com. She has some seriously adorable items on there, you should all check it out! We are having a lot of family come into town for the party, so we are going to have a photography come we will take pictures of everyone before the party. It is going to be amazing!

School is going so well. I aced my cleansing facial evaluation, and I learned the next phase of the facial treatment- massage! Scott has been so kind to sacrifice some of his time so that I can practice on him. ;) I am so in love with what I am doing, I really feel like this is exactly what I am supposed to be doing. I will have the opportunity to help so many people and provide an incredibly relaxing and healthy service. I never would have thought that I would like giving facials almost more than I like getting them!

And another piece of exciting news: I am going to be an aunt again! My little sister Lisa and her husband Rich are expecting their 2nd baby. I am so excited to have another tiny little cupcake around!

Tomorrow is Scott's 30th birthday, and I can't say yet what we are doing because it is a surprise for him, but I will definitely post pictures within the next couple days. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Wooden's said...

Sorry we missed the big party, Jason was beat and we had yard work we had to get done, we will have to do it some time soon

Arjun and Indira said...

Wow the girls look like they had SO much fun! Those invitations look great. Wow, August 9th??!! That is around the corner...where did the time go?
Damiane'