Thursday, July 10, 2008

I Am a Rainbow

I walked into the kitchen today to find that Macey and Heidi had pulled tons of food out of the fridge and pantry and mixed it all together in several large bowls. I was obviously unhappy and I gave them the speech on how we don't waste food, and then I made them clean it all up. A while later they came to me with some "presents" that they had wrapped in wrapping paper (toys and stuff from around the house) and a card. The card said, "We love you and we wont waste your food. You are like a rainbow that just began. Love, Macey and Heidi".

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

LOL that is so cute

Anonymous said...

They always know how to butter up there mistakes with the gifts and card. It is amassing how kids can soften our hearts and make our days more happy. (most of the time(lol)

Lisa said...

I laughed about this the rest of the day! I feel honored to have been on the phone with you while it all played out;) LOL