Tuesday, July 15, 2008

"Summer" Fun

We got to see me older sister Summer this weekend, and as usual it was amazing. I love that woman! The kids all love her too. The twins kept grinning at her and climbing on her, and when she picked up Heidi to hug her when she first got here Heidi said, "You know I missed you?" Macey was cracking up at her the whole time she was here, Macey has a little special connection with Summer. We are excited to see her boys Joseph and Jayden and her fiancee Alexis when they come out for the twins 1st birthday in August!



Mmmmmmm, Smores. We were saving some for later.

At gymnastics on Saturday, the girls got to meet Jason Gatson, who was an Olympic silver medalist in the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens. It was so neat for them to meet him, and Jason and I went to school together, so they thought it was pretty cool that their mom was friends with a man who had been in the Olympics. He trained at the gym we go to, so he was stopping by to motivate and inspire the younger gymnasts. The girls got his autograph and a picture with him, and they were thinking that they were pretty cool for the rest of the day.

School is still going great! I gave a 2 hour facial last week, and it was just as fun giving one as it is receiving one! This is the perfect career for me, I just love it.
I cannot believe that in less than a month Ryan and Jenna are going to be one. Seriously, where has the time gone? And Scott turns the big 3-0 in a couple of weeks, too. Before we know it, the twins will be turning 30!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun and exciting weekend with all the cool stuff happening. Wish I was closer so I could have family popping in on me all the time. Oh well, that's the way it goes. : }

Rachel said...

You and your sister have not changed a bit!! LUcky! Your kids are adorable Shell

Arjun and Indira said...

Wow it looks like you had so much fun. And a year old in less than a month...it is flying by!
Damiane'