Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Back from Long Beach!

I had an AMAZING weekend in Long Beach. It was everything I wanted and needed. We got some sleep, went to the convention, laughed a lot, ate good food, went out dancing, and bought some fun stuff! I really needed that little trip to reset. On Saturday night my sister Summer drove up from San Diego to hang out with us. It was so fun to see her and hang out without kids!

Here's Sharon and I at this little dive of a restaurant called Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles. Yummiest food!

Can you believe this car?! I would SOOOO drive it!

Look what I did to my hair! So fun and I love it. :)

2 comments:

Wooden's said...

love love love the pink, how fun. so glad you rtrip went well. i am so jealous....

Lisa said...

so cute! Love the pics, especially the one with Summah. Looks like a blast!!