Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Twilight

I am obsessed. I never knew that I could get so emotionally involved with a fictional book, but I cannot think about anything else! I read all 4 books in the Twilight Saga in 7 days! That's 2,444 pages total. Needless to say, my house is a disaster and I have a pile of laundry 20 feet high, but I don't care. It was worth it. I am begging you all to read these books! People kept telling me to read them, but I kept putting it off because I didn't want to read books about vampires, I'm not really into that kind of stuff. I can't believe that I waited so long. It is such a beautiful love story full of suspense and excitement, I am getting ready to read them again. (Of course, I need to get my house in order first.) And do you know where I will be at midnight on November 21st? Waiting in line to see Twilight The Movie!

1 comments:

Angie Giannotti said...

That's funny because I did the same thing, I think I read them all in two weeks, Joe kept making fun of me for reading about vampires, but they are truly addicting!! Glad to hear I'm not the only mother neglecting her house and kids (just a little :)) to read these books!