Friday, September 12, 2008

PCA

On Thursday at school we had an 8-hour certification class for a product line called PCA. They are best known for their professional exfoliations, or chemical peels. After a 7-hour product knowledge lecture, we all got to give each other peels! It was so fun! It is not the most comfortable thing in the world, but it is definitely not as bad as I thought it would be. Today my skin has started peeling, and I love it! I love knowing that all the sun-damaged skin is going to come off, and there will be fresh, beautiful skin underneath.

I am almost done with the academic portion of school, and I will be on the floor at the end of the month. That is when I will need models! I will let you know when the time comes. Oh, and I got 112% on my last test! Yippee!

1 comments:

Arjun and Indira said...

Thanks again for sending me that info on PCA. I am going to check it out. And congrats on your test score!
Damiane'