Monday, September 1, 2008

Macey Brag


I just have to brag a little bit about sweet little Macey. She is in first grade this year. Her teacher emailed me a couple of weeks ago to tell me that she had moved Macey to the second grade reading class because she is such a good reader. Since then, Macey has taken one of those national reading aptitude tests, and we got her results back on Friday. After her first month of first grade, she is reading at the third grade level, and she achieved a national percentile rank of 99%, meaning that Macey scored better than 99% of students nationally in the same grade. We are so proud of her, she is such a little smartie-pants.

I have been having a ton of people asking me for skin care advice, so I was thinking that maybe I would do a "Skin Care Tip of the Week" on my blog. Would that interest any of you?

5 comments:

Caryn said...

Yes please on the skin care tip, who can't use those really?

Unknown said...

That is great! Love seeing when kids love to read!

Arjun and Indira said...

WOW WTG Macey! That is awesome! The skin care tip of the week sounds good!
Damiane'

Erika'sMommy said...

As a reading teacher Macey...I can tell you that is beyond AWESOME!!! I am proud of you.

Chelsea said...

yes please! the tip of the week is a great idea.